TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ORDER AND DELIVERY (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”)
These Terms and Conditions apply to all food delivery orders that are placed with The Circuit Baker (“we”, “our” or “us”), whether via our website at www.thecircuitbaker.com, through our social media platform accounts eg. Facebook, Instagram, or by any other means. By placing your food delivery order with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
DELIVERY AND SURCHARGES
6. Our delivery charges are as follows:
S$8.00 for islandwide delivery (excluding Sunday/PH),
7. Additional surcharges may be levied in the following situations:
Delivery to Jurong Island & Sentosa S$15.00
Delivery on Public Holidays (Singapore) S$20.00
8. For delivery to certain public places, locations with limited access (eg. Shopping malls, office buildings and airport), we reserve the right to request customers to kindly meet our delivery representative at the nearest designated location (eg. where it may be less remote, for reasons of safety etc). There is no doorstep delivery to these places mentioned above, our delivery representative will be given your contact number to call/message 10-15 minutes prior arriving.
9. In the event that no one is present at the delivery destination to receive the order, our delivery representatives are instructed to leave the order at the doorstep and send a photo of the completed order to the contact number you have provided us. This is to facilitate faster delivery for the leftover delivery orders. We will not be liable for any loss or damage of products.
10. An additional $20.00 redelivery charge will be incurred for a return trip to re-deliver the order, should the address provided by is incomplete/wrong, and we are unable to contact you through phone call within a grace period of 10 minutes.
11. We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified delivery time. However, unforeseen circumstances like act-of-God or traffic/parking restrictions may result in delays. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant to be indicative estimates only, and we will not be bound by or responsible for any inconvenience or loss arising to you from late deliveries.
12. Our food and delivery service is subject to the availability of our resources, and we reserve the right to cancel any order that you may place with us.
16. There is strict no cancellation or refund policy for all products after the order has been confirmed. In the event if a cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
17. You agree to inspect the food at the point of delivery to ensure that the delivered food corresponds with the order.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18. We advise that all food orders are to be consumed within 2 hours of collection/delivery. To the fullest extent permitted under law, we disclaim all liability and will not be responsible for any losses or consequences arising from the consumption of food orders 2 hour after delivery or collection time.
19. We accept no liabilities for your purchase of our products from any other third parties apart from us. We will not be a party to any dispute or disagreement that may arise between you and any third party in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.
20. While every care has been taken in providing this information, The Circuit Baker cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy.
21. Access to our website or delivery hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property, arising directly or indirectly from: (i) your access to or use of our website or delivery hotline; (ii) any loss of access to or use of our website or delivery hotline, howsoever caused; (iii) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the contents on our website; or (iv) any delay or interruption in the transmission of the content on our website, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise.
22. We may update the details of our products (including the applicable prices), and these Terms and Conditions, from time to time without prior notice by posting a new version on this website. You should check this website regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the most updated information and Terms and Conditions.
23. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by Singapore law. You agree to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.